Unitec Laboratory Services has international accreditation of ISO 17025 through ANAB, the US.
We offer the Child Resistant Container testing to the following international regulations the child resistant packaging/container standard tests specific for product container of drug, household chemical and e-cigarette etc.:
The European Standard
- ISO 8317 - testing reclosable child resistant packaging.
- EN 862 - testing non-reclosable, non-pharmaceutical child resistant packaging.
- BS EN 14375 - testing non-reclosable, pharmaceutical child resistant packaging.
- TPD Standard
The US Standard
- 16 CFR 1700 through 1702 - Poison Prevention Packaging Act
- 16 CFR 1700.20 - testing procedure for special packaging
- EPA Testing Requirements, PRN 96-2: Changes to Child-Resistant Packaging (CRP)
- FDA ENDS standard
Unitec is the one of rare international testing and quality service providers with global testing protocol of child resistant container test.