Unitec Laboratory Services has international accreditation of ISO 17025 through ANAB, the US.
We offer the Child Resistant Container testing to the following international regulations the child resistant packaging/container standard tests specific for product container of cosmetics, drug, supplement, personal care and antiseptic product (such as mothwash), household chemical, insecticider, cleaner and e-cigarette etc.:
The European Standard
- ISO 8317 - testing reclosable child resistant packaging.
- EN 862 - testing non-reclosable, non-pharmaceutical child resistant packaging.
- BS EN 14375 - testing non-reclosable, pharmaceutical child resistant packaging.
- TPD Standard
The US and Canada Standard
- 16 CFR 1700 through 1702 - Poison Prevention Packaging Act
- 16 CFR 1700.20 - testing procedure for special packaging
- EPA Testing Requirements, PRN 96-2: Changes to Child-Resistant Packaging (CRP)
- FDA ENDS standard
- Canada Food and Drug Regultions CRC c.870 Section C01.002 and CAN/CSA-Z76.1-M90
- CAN/CSA-Z76.1-06 (R2016) - Child Resistant Packaging
- CAN/CSA-Z76.1-99 (R2003) - Child Reclosable Resistant Packages
Unitec is the one of rare international testing and independent assessment bodies with the accreditation of global testing protocol of child resistant container test in Asia Pacific region.